Sunday 9 September 2007

A welcome and reasons

Welcome to my Blog, which I am hoping to keep up regularly, commenting on anything that sparks an interest. The reason for the name? Well you will just have to ask any Russian friends you may have.
I have been encouraged for some time to set this Blog up by my better half. Her official reason for encouraging it is to allow me to share my interests, views and opinions with the wider world. The probable real reason however, is so that she doesn't have to listen to me pontificating quite so much.
Above (my second post) you will find an essay I wrote as part of a part time course, A Short History of Economic Thought, I attended at Birbeck and The LSE.

1 comment:

"longing for happiness" said...

a democratic boyfriend (russian interpretation) – a boyfriend who is generally liberal and tolerant, but more importantly someone who doesn’t deprive his girlfriend of freedom and liberty to have an occasional drink and/or a cigarette.

viva democratic boyfriends, hurrah tovarischi!